- 2-tank certified diving tour on Baja's Sea of Cortez
- Join other certified divers exploring one of the most biodiverse undersea worlds on the planet
- See landmarks sights such as Lovers beach and the iconic Arch
- Enjoy the expertise of a knowledgable guide well-versed in sights both above and below the water
- A small-group size allows for individualized attention
Departure & Return
Manta Scuba is located inside Plaza Gali. There is a Oxxo shop at the Plaza entrance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manta Scuba Diving
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff