- Tour the Casa Rosada presidential house, led by a palace guard and guide who translates into English or Portuguese
- Drive by private car to the Plaza de la República, Palermo Woods, and San Telmo
- Walk down the Caminito in La Boca and visit Evita Peron’s grave in the Recoleta Cemetery
- This tour combining city sightseeing and entrance to Casa Rosada cannot be booked anywhere else!
Departure & Return
We offer pick up from centrical hotels in Buenos Aires. If your hotel is not listed among those, we will assign you a meeting point downtown the city.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Saturday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Saturday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
What To Expect
Here, receive a guided tour of the Argentinian president's office from a palace guard. All tours are conducted in Spanish, but on this exclusive tour, your guide translates historical facts about the iconic site for you. If you aren’t fluent in Spanish, this is the tour to take and it’s only available on Viator.
Peek into the presidential office itself to see the room where the country is run. Stride out onto the iconic balcony where First Lady Evita Peron gave speeches, and gaze over the plaza toward other nearby landmarks such as the Cabildo and the Metropolitan Cathedral.
Back in your car, relax as you travel past other city highlights like the Obelisco de Buenos Aires and Teatro Colón. If you've upgraded to the lunch option, arrive in historic San Telmo for your parrillada, or barbecue. After this traditional Argentine meal, tour the neighborhood, watching out for spontaneous tango performances in Dorrego Square. If you don't opt for a provided lunch, direct your driver to stop anywhere you like, or ask your guide for suggestions.
Stop in multicolored La Boca, originally settled by Italian immigrants and now home to a thriving arts community. Amble down the Caminito, the vibrant neighborhood's pedestrian thoroughfare. Pass through Puerto Madero's waterfront to Palermo, seeing the Galileo Galilei Planetarium, the Buenos Aires Zoo and Palermo Woods, the city's biggest green space. Arrive in tony Recoleta, where you have the chance to visit its famous cemetery and explore on foot.
Finish up your tour here, and your driver will return you and your party to your central Buenos Aires hotel.
Viator Exclusives combine unique experiences and great deals — from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences — and are not available from other 3rd-party online sellers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms