- Guided bicycle tour of Recoleta and Palermo neighborhoods
- Stops at the neighborhoods' important landmarks
- Beach cruiser-style bicycles and helmets
- Small group ensures an intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is next to General San Martin -on horse- monument at San Martin Square (774 Santa Fe Avenue approximately) in Retiro District, CABA. DEPARTURE TIME: Morning Tour starts at 9:30 am Afternoon tour starts at 2 Pm Please make sure to be 15 minutes in advance if possible.
What To Expect
Follow your guide through Palermo, Buenos Aires' largest neighborhood, and Recoleta, the city's most affluent neighborhood. Learn about these areas through stops at the local landmarks, such as Floralis Genérica, Barrio Parque, the Rose Garden (short break), and the Planetarium. Hear about the city's history as told through monuments such as the Evita Monument and the Spanish Monument.
Your last stop is at Recoleta Cemetery, where your guide will lead you on a 30-minute walk before pedaling back to the tour's starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Please do not bring expensive watches, jewlery or passports to the bike tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Tours Buenos Aires
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff