Explore our promoted experiences
- Go horseback riding or take a ride in a horse-drawn carriage
- Enjoy a delicious Argentine barbecue lunch accompanied by wine
- Watch a tango and folk music show and see gauchos perform with throwing weapons
- Hotel pick-up from downtown hotels
Departure & Return
Departure Point: from selected hotels in the downtown, Recoleta and Congreso areas. If your hotel is not located in the pickup area, please meet your guide at the meeting point indicated on your voucher.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Return point: Downtown Buenos Aires (no drop off to hotels).
What To Expect
After arriving at Estancia Santa Susana, you’ll be welcomed at the ranch house with warm empanadas and wine. Take a tour of Santa Susana’s grounds, chapel and museum while hearing stories about this historic working ranch.
Meet the friendly gauchos — talented wranglers and horsemen similar to cowboys of the American West. Climb astride a horse from the ranch stables or hop aboard a horse-drawn carriage for a ride through the surrounding farmland.
When you return to the ranch, settle in at a rustic banquet table for a savory parrillada (Argentine barbecue) featuring many different cuts of expertly grilled meats and sausages served with salads and regional wine. Top off your feast with a sweet pastelito (pastry) and a cup of mate — a favorite Argentine drink made from steeped yerba mate leaves.
As you dine, enjoy a performance of traditional folk music and dancing, plus a boleadoras show where gauchos perform impressive feats of weapon throwing. Head outside to the pasture where the gauchos will continue displaying their skills through daring horseman stunt tricks, animal herding, and the ring race known as la sortija.
After your full day of ranch festivities, relax on the return drive to Buenos Aires to be dropped-off at a central location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, date of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for ALL participants
- IMPORTANT: You must bring your passport at the time of the tour as there may be checks during the trip
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms