- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Explore the San Telmo, Puerto Madero, and La Boca districts
- Learn about the history and culture of the city from your guide
- A small-group tour ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not subject to weather conditions. The tour does not canceled by rain.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The order of the attractions to visit can be modified by the guide.
- The tour ends at 6 p.m. when the guide accompanies the passengers to the last point (Barolo Palace). Please note that you can stay up to 2 more hours at the bar.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a great way to see many parts of the city all within several hours as well as get the local experience of riding on the local buses and metro system." See review