Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel through neighborhoods like Puerto Madero, La Boca, and Palermo
- Stop by important historical sites like Plaza de Mayo and Parque de la Memoria
- Enjoy informative commentary from your personal guide
- Visit Evita's tomb in the famous Recoleta Cemetery and walk along the Caminito
Departure & Return
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Note: If you wish to be picked up from the airport, please provide your flight details at checkout or by contacting the local tour operator upon booking. Drop off at the international airport is an extra charge of 40USD
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Buenos Aires taxis private tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff