- 2-day combo tour: half-day Buenos Aires sightseeing tour, half-day Tigre Delta tour and full-day gaucho trip to Santa Susana Ranch
- Enjoy great value by combining three best-selling tours into one!
- Explore the Buenos Aires neighborhoods of San Telmo, La Boca and Palermo on a guided tour
- Visit the provincial town of Tigre and cruise the Tigre Delta on a half-day tour
- Experience gaucho life with a full-day trip to Estancia Santa Susana
- Enjoy live folk music, horseback riding and a traditional BBQ lunch
- Tours include hotel pick-up and transport by air-conditioned coach from Buenos Aires
Departure & Return
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Note: Please advise your preferred departure time for the city tour upon booking. Times are 9:00am or 1:30pm
- Passport name, number, date of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for ALL participants
- IMPORTANT: You must bring your passport at the time of the tour as there may be checks during the trip
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms