- Explore the districts of Recoleta, Puerto Madero and Palermo
- See landmarks like Recoleta Cemetery and the Spaniard's Monument
- Get a look at local life in residential areas
- Learn about Buenos Aires’ history from the bilingual guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at La Bicicleta Naranja, Dr. José Modesto Giuffra 308. San Telmo.
The drop off will be in San Telmo
What To Expect
Start with a cycle through Puerto Madero, the city's newest neighborhood whose old docks have been transformed into chic restaurants, lofts and offices. Then, cruise through Recoleta, a tiny district of the city well-known for its French-style architecture and sizable green spaces.
Follow your guide to Recoleta Cemetery, where many iconic Argentinians, like former first lady Eva Peron, are laid to rest. Ride through Barrio Parque, a residential area filled with mansions and large grassy parks and on to Barrio Norte on Santa Fe Avenue.
Continue your Buenos Aires bike tour by pedaling toward Palermo, the largest neighborhood in the city, and on to Palermo Woods. See the Buenos Aires Zoo, the Galileo Galilei Planetarium, the Polo Fields and the Botanical Garden.
Learn about the rich history of these two populous neighborhoods from your knowledgable, enthusiastic guide during frequent stops to snap photos and stretch your legs. After the opportunity to peek into what local life looks like in these residential districts, end your bike tour at the original start point approximately 3.5 hours later.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger must be at least 4 feet and 9 inches (150cm) tall
- Electric bicycles are available to whom is not in fisical conditions to ride for 3 hours straight (on request)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- If it's raining, rain gear is provided, but tours are usually canceled if it's pouring; if it's raining the day of your tour, please call the tour operator to confirm (contact info will be on your voucher)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms