8 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Use of PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
Use of splash jacket
Use of river booties
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Personal vehicle shuttles
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation of equipment to/from launch site
Tie down straps
Lessons (Includes transportation to and from site)
Guided Tour (Includes transportation to and from site)
Departure & Return
129 W Sackett Ave, Salida, CO 81201, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dvoraks Expeditions Inc
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rentals: 1-Day Raft Accessories (PFD | Helmet | Splash Jacket) 1 person?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Rentals: 1-Day Raft Accessories (PFD | Helmet | Splash Jacket) 1 person?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rentals: 1-Day Raft Accessories (PFD | Helmet | Splash Jacket) 1 person?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rentals: 1-Day Raft Accessories (PFD | Helmet | Splash Jacket) 1 person?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms