4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Inflatable Kayak (duckie)
Use of helmet
Use of PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
Use of adjustable paddle
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Personal vehicle shuttles
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation of equipment to/from launch site
Tie down straps
Departure & Return
17921 US Hwy 285, Nathrop, CO 81236, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dvoraks Expeditions Inc
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rentals: Half- Day Inflatable Kayak Single (am or pm)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rentals: Half- Day Inflatable Kayak Single (am or pm)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rentals: Half- Day Inflatable Kayak Single (am or pm)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rentals: Half- Day Inflatable Kayak Single (am or pm)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms