- Take a whitewater rafting adventure down the Arkansas River
- Challenge Class III and IV rapids
- Camp on the banks of the Granite Canyon
- All boating equipment and meals are included
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We meet at the Dvorak Expeditions Main Base. Parking available for RV, cars, trucks. We provide transportation to and from the river trip.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dvoraks Expeditions Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Days Arkansas River - Browns Canyon Rafting Trip.