Are you interested in?
White Water Rafting
38 Tours & Activities
On the Water
54 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Breckenridge
0 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Feel the adrenaline rush on a half-day whitewater rafting trip along the challenging Numbers section of the Arkansas River, south of Breckenridge. Enjoy views of snow-capped mountains and catch sight of local wildlife as you travel through narrow canyons and safely navigate the river’s continuous rapids with an expert guide. Plus, choose from morning or afternoon departures to easily fit this tour into your schedule.
- Safely navigate the Numbers whitewater section of the Arkansas River with a guide
- Helmet, wet suit and splash jacket provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
- An all-levels whitewater rafting trip ideal for nature and wildlife lovers
- Choose from morning or afternoon departures to best suit your needs
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of helmet, wet suit and splash jacket
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure Point40671 US-24, Buena Vista, CO 81211, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Minimum weight is 50lbs
- All guests must be proficient swimmers
- Must bring secure footwear (no flip-flops/ Crocs)
- OPERATED BY AVA Rafting and Zipline
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 15415P12