- Go on a whitewater rafting adventure down the Arkansas River
- Navigate Class IV rapids and enjoy the beautiful scenery
- Tuck into a hot fajita feast on the banks of the river
- All necessary equipment and lunch included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- WHAT TO BRING
- This is a list of items that are not required, but recommended in order to make your rafting adventure as satisfying as possible.
- Quick drying clothes: nylon shorts, synthetic fleece, polypro, capilene or wool garments
- Lip Balm
- Shoes or sandals with a heel strap (no flip flops)
- Sunglasses with a strap
- Waterproof cameras
- Bathing suit
- Change of clothes (include a hoodie or jacket in case it’s chilly at the end of the trip)
- Drinking water
- Hats (Helmets provided)
- Guide gratuities are greatly appreciated.
- What NOT To bring:
- Avoid wearing cotton, as it makes you colder when wet.
- Don’t wear Flip Flops or Crocs.
- Anything valuable that you do not want to risk losing.
- Helmets and Type V Coast Guard Approved PFD’s (Personal Flotation Devices or “life jackets”).
- Nice sanitized wetsuits, splash jackets, neoprene shoes and dry bags for a small rental fee.
- All needed equipment for your adventure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Adventure Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Numbers Full Day Rafting Trip.