- Float down the fast-moving water in the Lower Browns Canyon
- Choose to paddle or sit back and let your guide take over
- Fun for the whole family, including kids age 4 and up
- With a maximum of 10 travelers, you'll get more personalized time on the water
Departure & Return
Located in central Colorado, just 2 miles south of Buena Vista in the small, unincorporated town of Johnson Village - on the east side of the Arkansas River. Our location is near most major resort towns including Keystone, Vail and Breckenridge, and 2.5 hours from Denver.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Pregnant women are not permitted to raft with us
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age for this tour is 4 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wilderness Aware Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.