2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
All required safety equipment and gear
Gratuities not included.
Wetsuit, booties and rain jackets available for rent.
Photo Disc available for purchase
Departure & Return
10830 Co Rd 165, Salida, CO 81201, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can wear, swimsuits, shorts, and sandals and light top. Bring along rain jacket and synthetic fleece wear for cold or rainy days. We have wetsuits, river shoes and rain jackets for rent if needed.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Childrens ages 2+
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Independent Whitewater
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Scenic Family Float?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Scenic Family Float?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Scenic Family Float?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Scenic Family Float?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremeRaftingFloat Trips White Water Rafting Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBuena Vista4WD Tours - ColoradoSporting Events - ColoradoWater Tours - ColoradoExtreme - ColoradoRafting - ColoradoFloat Trips - ColoradoWhite Water Rafting - ColoradoCategory