Departure & Return
Located in central Colorado, just 2 miles south of Buena Vista in the small, unincorporated town of Johnson Village - on the east side of the Arkansas River. Our location is near most major resort towns including Keystone, Vail and Breckenridge, and 2.5 hours from Denver.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Avoid cotton material.
- Wetsuits, splash jackets and booties available to rent on site
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wilderness Aware Rafting
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Browns Canyon National Monument Whitewater Rafting.