2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Browns Canyon National Monument on a white-water rafting adventure. Spend a few hours shooting the Class III rapids, perfect for beginner or intermediate paddlers, in the company of a guide—perfect for families who want to raft together. Keep a lookout for local wildlife such as big horn sheep and blue heron as you paddle, learning about the area through your guide's commentary.
- Rafting guide provides instruction and ensures safety
- Beginner/intermediate rapids are a perfect trip for families
- All equipment provided
- Spot and learn about local wildlife
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointMonumental Expeditions, 14825 US Hwy 285, Salida, CO 81201, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 7 years old and 50 lbs
- Rapid classifications and minimum requirements can change depending on water levels
- OPERATED BY Monumental Expeditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 35452P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeFloat Trips RaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBuena Vista4WD Tours - ColoradoSporting Events - ColoradoNature and Wildlife - ColoradoWater Tours - ColoradoExtreme - ColoradoFloat Trips - ColoradoRafting - ColoradoWhite Water Rafting - ColoradoCategory