4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Conquer the rapids of the popular Browns Canyon stretch of the Arkansas River on this family-friendly whitewater rafting tour. With a launch point just north of Buena Vista, this intermediate-level adventure lets you paddle through choppy chutes like the ‘Zoom Flume’ and ‘Pinball.’ Enjoy the majestic Colorado scenery and the dramatic granite canyon on calmer stretches as you wind through a proposed Federal Wilderness Area.
- Half-day whitewater rafting adventure through Browns Canyon
- Paddle down the Arkansas River on the most popular rafting route in the country
- Wind through a granite canyon and a National Monument
- Located north of Buena Vista, only about an hour drive from Breckenridge, Aspen, or Vail
- Intermediate-level rapids are suitable for most ages and experience levels
- Ideal river rafting choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure Point40671 US-24, Buena Vista, CO 81211, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- All passenger weights MUST be at or above 50lbs (32 kg)
- Guests are required to bring secure footwear (no flip-flops or Crocs)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY AVA Rafting and Zipline
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 15415P6