Departure & Return
Located in central Colorado, just 2 miles south of Buena Vista in the small, unincorporated town of Johnson Village - on the east side of the Arkansas River. Our location is near most major resort towns including Keystone, Vail and Breckenridge, and 2.5 hours from Denver.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Pregnant women are not permitted to raft with us
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age for this tour is 4 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wilderness Aware Rafting
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Arkansas River Dinner Float.