3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the tourist traps and discover Budapest’s culinary highlights on a private walking tour. Discover hidden gems as you explore with your local guide, and get a taste of authentic Hungarian cuisine with samples included in the price. Visit locations including the Central Market Hall, Jewish Quarter, and a ruin pub, and benefit from the customizable itinerary of a private tour, allowing your personal guide to cater to your preferences.
- Gain top tips and recommendations from your local guide
- Avoid hidden costs with tastings included in the price
- Enjoy the personalized service of a private tour
- Be immersed in the city's atmosphere as you explore by foot
Saved to wishlist!
Small group tour option available
10 Food & Drinks Tastings
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Central Market Hall , Budapest, Vámház krt. 1-3, 1093 HungaryThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet the host at the entrance of the Great Market Hall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The 10 Tastings of Budapest With Locals: Private Food Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The 10 Tastings of Budapest With Locals: Private Food Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The 10 Tastings of Budapest With Locals: Private Food Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The 10 Tastings of Budapest With Locals: Private Food Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBudapestFood Tours - BratislavaWalking Tours - BratislavaMarkets - BratislavaHalf-day Tours - BratislavaFood Tours - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatMarkets - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatFood Tours - ViennaWalking Tours - ViennaMarkets - ViennaHalf-day Tours - ViennaCategory
Andrássy Avenue (Andrássy Út)Széchenyi Square (Széchenyi István Tér)Gozsdu Courtyard (Gozsdu Udvar)Danube Palace (Duna Palota)Chain Bridge (Széchenyi Lanchid) Budapest Pinball MuseumRudas Thermal Baths (Rudas Gyógyfürdo)House of Parliament (Országház)Hungarian National Gallery (Magyar Nemzeti Galéria)Budapest History Museum (Castle Museum)Hospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum (Sziklakórház Atombunker Múzeum)Sándor Palace (Sándor Palota)House of Hungarian Art Nouveau (Magyar Szecesszió Háza)Vigadó Concert Hall (Pesti Vigadó)Museum of Military History (Hadtörténeti Múzeum)Rumbach Street Synagogue (Rumbach Zsinagóga)Robert Capa Contemporary Photography CenterHungarian Academy of SciencesBudapest Liberty Square (Szabadság Tér)Heroes' Square (Hosök Tere)