8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visiting the Danube cities of Esztergom, Visegrad, and Szentendre from Budapest in one day is tricky without a car. On this private full-day tour, travel to all three in an air-conditioned vehicle. Accompanied by a guide, explore the cathedral in Esztergom. Take in the views in Visegrad and enjoy a local lunch. Stroll through the scenic streets of Szentendre. During the warmer months, take a river cruise back to Budapest.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Budapest hotel
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn about the area from your guide
- Enjoy a local lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
River cruise (10th April to 26th ofSeptember except Mondays)
Transport by private air-conditioned minivan/car
Entrance fees ( approx 10 Euro per person entering the Visegrad castle)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pick up service is available from any hotels or from any private addresses in Budapest.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization, we regularly sanitize and clean our equipment and work areas, we make hand sanitizer readily available to our guests and team members, and practice social distancing measures through providing private tours and private transfers.We will check the health of employees every day, wear masks and thoroughly disinfect our hands, equipment, vehicles and changing areas.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shuttlesfrombudapest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private All Day Danube Bend Tour From Budapest with lunch and cruise?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private All Day Danube Bend Tour From Budapest with lunch and cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private All Day Danube Bend Tour From Budapest with lunch and cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private All Day Danube Bend Tour From Budapest with lunch and cruise
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBudapestBus Tours - BratislavaWater Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaFull-day Tours - BratislavaBus Tours - SchwechatWater Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatFull-day Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - ViennaWater Tours - ViennaHistorical Tours - ViennaFull-day Tours - ViennaCategory
House of Parliament (Országház)Vigadó Concert Hall (Pesti Vigadó)House of Hungarian Art Nouveau (Magyar Szecesszió Háza)Museum of Military History (Hadtörténeti Múzeum)Chocolate Museum (Csokoládé Múzeum)Elisabeth Bridge (Erzsébet Híd)Aeropark BudapestHoly Trinity Column (Szentháromság-Szobor)Gödöllo Royal Palace (Gödölloi Királyi Kastély)Robert Capa Contemporary Photography CenterEsztergomHungarian Academy of SciencesChain Bridge (Széchenyi Lanchid) Museum of Fine Arts Budapest (Szépmuvészeti Múzeum)Vörösmarty Square (Vörösmarty Tér)Danube PromenadeKazinczy Street SynagogueAdam Clark Square (Clark Ádám Tér)Buda Castle Funicular (Budavári Sikló)Sándor Palace (Sándor Palota)