- 2-hour evening wine tasting in Budapest
- Visit a cozy tasting venue and learn about Hungarian wine from an expert sommelier
- Taste eight delicious samples of Hungarian wine sourced direct from producers
- Learn how to recognize the different notes and aromas of each variety
- Hear all about Hungarian winemaking and the characteristics of wines from different regions
Departure & Return
Look for the cellar entrance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Hungary
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Try to do this one upon arrival in Budapest so you can enjoy the right kind of wine with your dinner." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews