- Early evening Budapest drinks cruise on the Danube
- Admire Parliament House, the Castle District, the Chain Bridge and more from the water
- Choose between various drink options including wine, cocktails, and craft beer
- Opt for craft beer or cocktail tasting to suit your preferences
Departure & Return
1054 Budapest, Széchenyi rakpart 6 (Akadémia port 3), near Shoes Monument Starts from the city centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you take off along the water, you are poured a flight of Hungarian wines. Each tasting promises the flavourful notes from the country’s best organic winemakers produced without additives.
As you sip and sample, lookout to enjoy the view of Budapest’s panorama. See the majestic domes of the Gellért Baths, the Parliament Building, and the regal glow of the Royal Palace. Snap some photos as you sail under the Chain Bridge, and spot additional landmarks like the arcade of Fisherman’s Bastion and the Citadel. Then continue to wine taste, cleansing your palette with a serving of Hungarian snacks, included with this ticket.
After you've sampled all of the wines, you’re welcome to purchase additional drinks on board. Sweet dessert wines are available, among others. Then make your final toast as the boat returns to land at its original departure point.
Alternatively, choose a craft beer or cocktail cruise to suit your preferences. Soft drinks are available on request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please reconfirm to the supplier the hotel pick up name
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hungaria Koncert Kft.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms