- Heroes’ Square and City Park (daily bike tour only)
- Inner Pest – Opera, Basilica, Parliament, Chain Bridge, view over Buda Castle
- Buda & Pest promenade bike lanes
- Gellert Square, Liberty bridge, Market hall area & Margit bridge
- Refreshment stop included in the tour (daily bike tour only)
Departure & Return
Absolute Tours & Yellow Zebra Bike Rental - H-1067 Budapest, Eötvös utca 33. (5 mins from Oktogon Sq)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With your group, you’ll cycle along the cobblestone streets and bike paths to spot the city’s top attractions, with plenty of chances for photos. On the day tour, you’ll also enjoy a stop to rest your legs and sample a beverage and authentic Hungarian treat. Your private guide will provide commentary and answer questions as you pass the bustling shops of Andrassy Boulevard, the iconic statues of Heroes’ Square and other sites like St. Stephen’s Basilica and the Parliament Building.
Please see the Itinerary below for a complete list of stops on both the day and night tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must know how to ride a bike and will need to be fit for continuous biking.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund
- We reserve the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year
- Due to Traffic Laws this tour is not suitable for children under 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolute Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms