- Kick off with an espresso drink at a local café and learn about coffee in Mexico
- Drink freshly squeezed agua fresca
- Savor delicious tacos, ceviche and a cold beer
- Small-group tour limited to six people is offered on Wednesday mornings
Departure & Return
We are on Lazaro Cardenas #40, south end of town, across from the Decameron Hotel, between Las Palmas and Fibba.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not set up for children under the age of 13 or the height of 5' - they must also be strong riders and be able to handle riding an ebike.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bici Bucerias
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands