- Foodies uncover the Brooklyn culinary scene on this food and culture tour
- Visit historic areas in Brooklyn Heights, Cobble, Hill and Carroll Gardens
- Enjoy a personal tour experience with your guide, and only 12 tour guests
- Get a great value, with all food and drink tastings, plus area map included
Departure & Return
Outside of 61 Bergen Street (near the F/G subway entrance), Brooklyn, NY 11201 Please note that from April 1, 2022, the new departure time is at 11 AM.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- You will be in a small group of no more than 12 people
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour has a strong focus on local businesses and the economy of the community. One bar you visit is named for these local ideals and supports the local economy with community gatherings, pickups for community-supported agriculture, and using as many local ingredients as possible
- Your guide will discuss the New York Landmarks Preservation Commission that was formed to protect historically significant buildings and districts, including an area you walk through on this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: food options and portion sizes will vary depending on the season and where we stop that day but the total amount of food included will be equal to a full meal.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands