- Soak up panoramic views from the British Airways i360 tower
- Look out for landmarks such as the Seven Sisters Cliffs and the Isle of Wight
- Sip on a glass of English sparkling wine at the Nyetimber Sky Bar
- Save time on the day by booking admission tickets in advance
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:30 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Monday:||10:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:30 AM - 07:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 07:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:30 AM - 07:30 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY British Airways i360
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons