2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
1-night hotel accommodation (3.5 - 4 star hotel, double occupancy rooms)
Full day excursion to Kingston & Port Royal
Full day excursion to Blue Mountain
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer by air-conditioned minivan
1 continental breakfast (Day 2)
Reservations and transportation for 2 lunches and 1 dinner (cost of meals not included)
Food and drink (unless specified)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Mountains, Port Royal and Kingston 2-Day Tour from Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Mountains, Port Royal and Kingston 2-Day Tour from Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Mountains, Port Royal and Kingston 2-Day Tour from Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Mountains, Port Royal and Kingston 2-Day Tour from Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Mountains, Port Royal and Kingston 2-Day Tour from Ocho Rios
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOcho RiosBoscobelCategory