3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
6 Julio A. Abraham Boulevard, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
7/30/2020 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY H2O Visions Bonaire
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private full Island tour (minimum group of 4 persons).?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private full Island tour (minimum group of 4 persons).?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private full Island tour (minimum group of 4 persons).?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private full Island tour (minimum group of 4 persons).
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBonaireShore Excursions - KralendijkBus Tours - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkHistorical Tours - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkShore Excursions - ArubaBus Tours - ArubaPorts of Call Tours - ArubaHistorical Tours - ArubaHalf-day Tours - ArubaShore Excursions - St LuciaBus Tours - St LuciaPorts of Call Tours - St LuciaHistorical Tours - St LuciaHalf-day Tours - St LuciaCategory