Explore our promoted experiences
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks are included
- Snacks freshly prepared by the yacht’s chef will be served
- A relaxing way to spend an evening in Bonaire
- Ideal for friends or family groups celebrating an occasion
Departure & Return
Please meet us 10 minutes before departure at our dock. Just behind Island car rental / right side of Port Bonaire. Please do NOT enter at the car rental but on the right side (big pool) and take the first gravel road left in front of the red container.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guest must be able to climb/walk a 5 steps stairs
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SoloBon Sailing Bonaire
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience