3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Mangroves are one of Bonaire’s most important ecosystems. Discover them with an experienced nature guide on this clear-bottom kayak tour of Lac Bay’s mangroves, with snorkeling gear so you can see even more. Learn about four different species of mangroves and the complex relationship between plants, animals and fish as you paddle. Price excludes marine park fees: these are free for cruise ship passengers and available to purchase for non-cruisers.
- See Lac Bay National Park’s mangroves by clear-bottom kayak and snorkeling
- Numbers are capped at just 10 travelers, ensuring full guide attention
- Stable, see-through kayaks come with back rest and waterproof bags
- Stay hydrated as you paddle with water and soft drinks
Saved to wishlist!
All snorkeling gear
Marine park fee, available for purchase (cruise ship passengers are excluded for this fee)
Departure & Return
Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Lac Cai Beach at the conch shells. Time meeting time 9:15
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Clearbottom Mangrove Kayak & Snorkel tour
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeClimbingWater ToursPorts of Call ToursKayakingSnorkelingHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBonaireShore Excursions - KralendijkNature and Wildlife - KralendijkClimbing - KralendijkWater Tours - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkKayaking - KralendijkSnorkeling - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkShore Excursions - ArubaNature and Wildlife - ArubaClimbing - ArubaWater Tours - ArubaPorts of Call Tours - ArubaKayaking - ArubaSnorkeling - ArubaHalf-day Tours - ArubaShore Excursions - St LuciaNature and Wildlife - St LuciaClimbing - St LuciaWater Tours - St LuciaPorts of Call Tours - St LuciaKayaking - St LuciaSnorkeling - St LuciaHalf-day Tours - St LuciaCategory