Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
If you are from a hotel or apartment we will be waiting for you at the reception. I you are from the cruise ship, we will be standing with a sign with your name on a board.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We want you to enjoy your time with us and recommend you're prepared with the following:
- 1.Sun Protection: Sunscreen & Sunglasses
- 2.Comfortable Shoes
- 3.Comfortable Active-wear Clothing for warm, humid & sunny weather
- 4.Extra Water
- Note: Drift Biking is a Physical Activity that is low to the ground and fast-paced.
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant guests
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum Age Requirement: 16
- Before the Tour:
- Hotel or apartment Guests: Please provide us with the name and address of your accommodation and we will be there 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time to collect you.
- Cruise Ship Passengers: We will be standing with your name on a sign in front of the gate where your ship is docked. We will be there 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour to collect you. We GUARANTEE to have you BACK TO THE SHIP 1 hour before the ship departure time.
- This is a small group guided tour up to 7 people per vehicle. You will be in a shared van, car or pick-up depending on number of guests
- Our prices include a 6% government tax
- Our goal is for you to leave the Island happier than when you arrived. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything additional.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shekhinah Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff