Are you interested in?
11 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
25 Tours & Activities
13 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cover all the main sights of under-the-radar Bolzano—gateway to the Dolomites—during this in-depth walking tour. Learn about the great German poets and storytellers who once called the Italian arts and culture hub home and visit the former haunts of 13th-century Dominican friars. You’ll end the visit with a rare peek at a 5,300-year-old frozen mummy from the Ice Age, displayed in the city museum.
- An in-depth walking tour of Bolzano, Italy’s “Gateway to the Dolomites”
- Combine landmarks with little-known chapels and picturesque lanes
- Listen to enriching stories about the Italian cultural hub, a fabled haunt of medieval poets
- The tour includes admission to an exhibit on Ötzi the Iceman, an Ice Age-era mummy
Saved to wishlist!
Walking tour - tour guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Walther, 39100 Bolzano BZ, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AS SERVIZI di Scacchetti A.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 44040P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBolzanoCity Tours - Trentino-Alto AdigeWalking Tours - Trentino-Alto AdigeHistorical Tours - Trentino-Alto AdigeCategory