2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
During this tasty street food tour of Bolzano, you’ll get behind-the-scenes access to the quaint alpine town’s most delectable treats. Capped in a small group for personalized attention, you’ll discover local traditions and munch on food samples you won’t find anywhere else. Visit the town’s oldest bakery and discover hidden landmarks along the way, savoring seasonal tastings while you stroll between stops.
- A seasonal, small-group walking tour of Bolzano’s street food
- Discover under-the-radar stops, like the town’s oldest bakery and a Franciscan church
- Learn about the alpine town—gateway to the Dolomites—on an in-depth guided visit
- Get a taste of fresh, one-of-a-kind seasonal treats, like bread dumplings and mulled wine
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Via Dr. Julius Perathoner, 1, 39100 Bolzano BZ, Italy
Piazza Walther, 39100 Bolzano BZ, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Destination Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bolzano Street Food Tour & Christmas Market Small-Group?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bolzano Street Food Tour & Christmas Market Small-Group?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Bolzano Street Food Tour & Christmas Market Small-Group?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 55390P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursChristmasWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeHoliday & Seasonal ToursTours & SightseeingBolzanoFood Tours - Trentino-Alto AdigeChristmas - Trentino-Alto AdigeWalking Tours - Trentino-Alto AdigeStreet Food Tours - Trentino-Alto AdigeCategory