2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bologna is a lively university town, known for its vibrant nightlife. Experience the city’s festive atmosphere for yourself with this local-led tour that stops at some of the trendiest spots downtown for drinks and nibbles. Learn about life in the city from your guide while you sip Lambrusco wine and sample cheeses, cold cuts, and other specialties. Admire some of the city’s sights during your stroll from bar to bar.
- An inside glimpse of Bologna’s famed nightlife scene with a local guide
- Stop at three city bars for wine and snacks, including one dating from 1465
- Take in Piazza Maggiore, Palazzo della Podestà, and more along the way
- Non-alcoholic and vegetarian options so everyone can join the tour
Saved to wishlist!
3 bites (Mortadella)
3 drinks (Lambrusco, non-alcoholic available)
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
Departure & Return
Via dell'Indipendenza, 45, 40126 Bologna BO, Italy
Host will meet you in front of Giuseppe Garibaldi’s statue
Via Belvedere, 7/a, 40121 Bologna BO, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Drinks & Bites in Bologna Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Drinks & Bites in Bologna Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Drinks & Bites in Bologna Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Drinks & Bites in Bologna Private Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBolognaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWine Tastings - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHistorical Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaWine Tastings - ModenaWalking Tours - ModenaHistorical Tours - ModenaFood Tours - FerraraWine Tastings - FerraraWalking Tours - FerraraHistorical Tours - FerraraCategory
Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)