6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Fulfill your need for speed on a private full-day tour of Italy’s ‘Motor Valley’ from Bologna. Get an insider’s look into the production of some of the world’s fastest and most coveted cars and sport bikes as you tour the factories and museums of Ducati, Ferrari and Lamborghini. Feel the power of these famously sleek machines with an optional test drive of a Ferrari California Turbo or other world-class model. Taste regional cuisine with a midday lunch break, and enjoy the personalized attention of a private guide all day.
- Private full-day tour of Italy’s famed ‘Motor Valley’ from Bologna
- Visit the factories and museums of Lamborghini, Ferrari and Ducati
- See the production lines and facilities where the world-famous cars and sport bikes are made
- Tour official museums to explore the history of Italy’s iconic car culture
- Test drive a Ferrari California Turbo (optional)
- Sample regional cuisine at a local restaurant
- Private tour for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
One factory visit
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in Bologna. If you are coming from another city we can pick you up at Bologna Centrale train station (in case you are coming by train, check with us about the tour's starting time before purchasing train tickets)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code: comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Requirements for test drive: minimum age 21 year old, must have EU, USA or Canada driving license (or international driving license if from other countries), must have driving license since three years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kiss from Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Motor Valley Tour from Bologna?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Motor Valley Tour from Bologna?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Motor Valley Tour from Bologna?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Motor Valley Tour from Bologna
6 to 8 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sporting EventsBus ToursExtremeCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBolognaSporting Events - Emilia-RomagnaBus Tours - Emilia-RomagnaExtreme - Emilia-RomagnaSporting Events - ModenaBus Tours - ModenaExtreme - ModenaSporting Events - FerraraBus Tours - FerraraExtreme - FerraraCategory
Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)Bologna University QuarterPrendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)