2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
The king of Bolognese pasta, filled with a mix of meat and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. You can't say you've been in Bologna if you haven't tried it
Tagliatelle al Ragù Bolognese
This doesn't need a presentation, doesn't it?
Tortelloni Burro e Salvia
A ricotta-stuffed raviolo served with butter and sage. Perfect for vegetarians too.
Hands-on cooking lesson with an authentic sfoglina
Departure & Return
Bruno e Franco - La Salumeria Bologna , Via Guglielmo Oberdan, 16, 40126 Bologna BO, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
The sfoglina and chef will meet you in front of the shop
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Bologna
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pasta Cooking Class?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pasta Cooking Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Pasta Cooking Class?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pasta Cooking Class?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBolognaCooking Classes - Emilia-RomagnaCooking Classes - ModenaCooking Classes - FerraraCategory
Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)