- Full-day Pamukkale and Hierapolis tour from Bodrum
- Swim or splash in natural hot springs
- Includes lunch, dinner, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit the Roman amphitheatre at Hierapolis
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from all hotels in Bodrum
What To Expect
After breakfast, continue to Pamukkale, known as 'the cotton castle' in Turkish, so named for the white minerals left on the travertine rock formations. Have time to take a dip in the natural hot spring pools that contain remnants of Roman ruins.
From Pamukkale, head to Hierapolis to visit a Roman amphitheater, historical museum, and the Cleopatra pool (not included). Stop for the included lunch before visiting the nearby village of Karahayit to see 'Kirmizi Su' or red water — natural hot springs. Afterward, have dinner (included) then transfer back to your hotel where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Pamukkale Day Tour from Bodrum.