4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the best of the Loire Valley—and indulge in a luxurious, 4-day stay—during this small-group tour. Based in an elegant hotel in Blois, you’ll spend four days visiting the Loire’s highlight, UNESCO-listed châteaux (including Chambord, Chenonceau, and Amboise). Led by your wine-expert host, you’ll also visit numerous wineries, will enjoy tours and tastings, will savor Michelin-starred meals in between, and more.
- Meals, transit, wine tastings, accommodation and more are included
- Discover the Loire Valley’s highlight, UNESCO-listed châteaux
- Learn all about how wine is made, and enjoy tours and tastings
- Enjoy luxurious meals at Michelin-starred restaurants
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Taxi to and from airport (optional at 270 euros one-way)
Departure & Return
6 Rue Monin, 41000 Blois, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Geometry Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS - Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS - Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS - Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS - Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS - Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingBloisMulti-day Tours - ParisMulti-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeMulti-day Tours - Deauville CityCategory