- 3.5-hour canyoning trip from Lake Bled
- Visit the Bohinj Valley
- Climb, rappel, and swim in a scenic canyon
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Round trip-hotel transfer included
Departure & Return
If you are not staying locally we will pick you up at our meeting point (Back Hostel & Bar, Grajska cesta 21, Bled). There is parking across the road next to the football pitch for a small fee. Please wait for our van in front of the bar terrace so that the guide can see you.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Start with a short hike through the forest, then climb higher on the rocky canyon walls, using a harness and rock climbing rope for protection. You’ll come across fresh mountain springs that are perfect for swimming and cooling off, then jump down waterfalls into deep water. Learn to rappel, and challenge yourself to step off the edge and lower to the ground.
After completing your trip through the canyon, dry off, change, and make the return trip to Lake Bled, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- All passenger shoe size MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years and 150 cm tall
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY OUTdoor Slovenia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands