- Guided tour of the New Museum and the Pergamon including skip-the-line entry
- Ideal for lovers of history and classic art
- Bypass long lines with priority access to the Pergamon and New Museum on Berlin's UNESCO-listed Museumsinsel (Museum Island)
- Admire highlights including The Bust of Nefertiti, Market Gate of Miletus, and the Ishtar Gate
- Receive free entry to all five of Museumsinsel’s revered museums
Departure & Return
***PLEASE READ HERE FOR EXACT MEETING POINT*** Meet on the bottom of the steps of the "James Simon Galerie" on Museum Island
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Skip-the-line passes to both museums mean you’ll bypass long lines of tourists waiting to behold the vast collections of the Neues Museum (New Museum) and the Pergamon Museum (Pergamonmuseum).
Kick off proceedings with a tour of the Pergamon Museum (Pergamonmuseum), home to the opulent Collection of Classical antiques, the Middle Eastern Museum, and the Museum of Islamic Art. Feast your eyes on the famous Ishtar Gate, the Market Gate of Miletus, and the lovely tiles of the Processional Way, whose history and social context are explained by your guide.
On a guided walk, you'll see, too, the Egyptian and prehistoric treasures of the Neues Museum (New Museum), whose recent renovation has restored the 1859 structure to its former glory: highlights include the priceless Bust of Nefertiti and portraits of kings that demonstrate the progression of sculpture throughout history.
Following your museum tour, you’ll receive a ticket that allows entry to all five of Museumsinsel’s (Museum Island’s) exhibitions spaces. Admire works from the eras of Classicism, Romanticism, and Impressionism in the Old National Gallery (Alte Nationalgalerie); see the Pantheon-inspired rotunda in the Altes Museum; and marvel at Byzantine sculptures in the Bode Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Unfortunately, due to ongoing construction, wheelchair access is not possible
- Unfortunately, no prams/strollers or luggage are allowed on this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insider Tour Berlin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Berlin Skip-the-Line Pergamon and New Museum Guided Tour Plus Museum Island Pass.