1 hour (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Glide around Berlin’s historic monuments at your own pace on a fun self-guided Segway tour. Your 1-hour Segway rental starts with instruction and practice time so you can learn to operate your easy-to-use self-balancing Segway. Then, set off on your own for a thrilling circuit of Berlin’s best bits. Zip down the tree-lined boulevard of Unter den Linden and along the banks of the Spree River; stop to snap photos of Berlin Cathedral and the Reichstag; and see the poignant Holocaust Memorial, Potsdamer Platz and Checkpoint Charlie.
- 1-hour Segway rental and self-guided tour of Berlin
- Pass popular Berlin attractions like the Reichstag, Potsdamer Platz and Berlin Cathedral
- See the Holocaust Memorial, Checkpoint Charlie and the House of World Cultures
- Full instruction included: suitable for complete beginners
- Perfect introduction to Berlin for first-time visitors
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility and the chance to see the sights at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Wilhelmstraße 89, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Rentals available between 10am-6pm
- OPERATED BY 2Wheel Tours Berlin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8562P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBerlinSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PotsdamSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - RostockSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PoznanCategory
Düppel Historic Village (Museumsdorf Düppel)Dorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof)Natural History Museum (Museum für Naturkunde)Bröhan MuseumNineties Berlin: Multimedia ExhibitionPhotography Museum (Museum für Fotografie)MitteGDR Watch Tower (DDR-Wachturm)Museum for Communication BerlinGerman Museum of Technology (Deutsches Technikmuseum)TeufelsbergFriedrichshainMärkisches MuseumSanssouci PalaceBerlin Philharmonic Hall (Berliner Philharmonie)Little Big City BerlinArt Library (Kunstbibliothek)New National Gallery (Neue Nationalgalerie)Scharf-Gerstenberg CollectionBauhaus Archive Museum of Design (Bauhaus-Archiv Museum für Gestaltung)