4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Uncover Berlin’s Jewish heritage and culture on this private, 4-hour walking tour. Explore the city’s Jewish quarter with your very own guide, and gain insight into the history of Berlin’s Jewish community, from the 17th century right through to today. Visit key landmarks like the Old Jewish Cemetery, the New Synagogue and Otto Weidt Museum. See, too, the Missing House and Hackesche Höfe and learn about those who once lived there.
- Private 4-hour walking tour of Berlin’s Jewish heritage and sites with a professional guide
- Wander through the Hackesche Höfe, once home to many Jewish immigrants and a hub of cultural life
- See Platform 17 (Gleis 17), from where thousands of Jews were shipped to concentration camps
- Visit the Otto Weidt Museum, where Jewish workers were protected from the Nazis
- View the Missing House site and magnificent exterior of the New Synagogue
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a guide on this private tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Enjoy a 4-hour private tour of Berlin’s Jewish Quarter which includes the Missing House.
Saved to wishlist!
Berlin Transport AB Zone ticket, 2.70 Euro
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; good walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English, German or Hebrew
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Insider Tour Berlin
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Jewish Heritage Walking Tour of Berlin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Jewish Heritage Walking Tour of Berlin?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Jewish Heritage Walking Tour of Berlin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Jewish Heritage Walking Tour of Berlin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Jewish Heritage Walking Tour of Berlin
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinCity Tours - PotsdamWalking Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - RostockWalking Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockCity Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Friedrichstadt-PalastOberbaum Bridge (Oberbaumbrücke)Legoland Discovery Centre BerlinSt. Nicholas Church (Nikolaikirche)Berlin Underground Museum (Berliner Unterwelten)Neues Museum (New Museum)Olympic Stadium (Olympiastadion Berlin)Madame Tussauds BerlinBerlin Hauptbahnhof Knoblauchhaus MuseumGlienicke BridgeNineties Berlin: Multimedia ExhibitionBerlin Musical Instrument Museum (Musikinstrumenten-Museum)Berlin Victory Column (Siegessäule)Schwules Museum (Gay Museum)Old National Gallery (Alte Nationalgalerie)KaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens)Museum of Otto Weidt's Workshop for the Blind (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)Berlin Botanical Garden and Botanical Museum (Berlin Botanischer Garten und Botanisches Museum)Museum of Decorative Arts (Kunstgewerbemuseum)