12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 6 hrs in Berlin
Shared roundtrip port transfer in a comfortable a/c bus
Private vehicle for tour in Berlin (6 hrs)
A bottle of still water on the bus
Free time (1 hr) for lunch at a local restaurant or shopping
Coffee Break / Lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver by the ship.
- Warnemünde Cruise Center, Am Passagierkai 4, 18119 Rostock, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shore Excursion: All-Highlights of Berlin (shared port transfer)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shore Excursion: All-Highlights of Berlin (shared port transfer)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shore Excursion: All-Highlights of Berlin (shared port transfer)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shore Excursion: All-Highlights of Berlin (shared port transfer)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Shore Excursion: All-Highlights of Berlin (shared port transfer)
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinShore Excursions - PotsdamBus Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - PotsdamPorts of Call Tours - PotsdamFull-day Tours - PotsdamShore Excursions - RostockBus Tours - RostockCity Tours - RostockPorts of Call Tours - RostockFull-day Tours - RostockShore Excursions - PoznanBus Tours - PoznanCity Tours - PoznanPorts of Call Tours - PoznanFull-day Tours - PoznanCategory
GDR Watch Tower (DDR-Wachturm)KulturforumDorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof)Oberbaum Bridge (Oberbaumbrücke)PanoramapunktBerlin DungeonBerlin City Hall (Rotes Rathaus)New SynagogueBerlin Gallery (Berlinische Galerie)Anne Frank Centre (Anne Frank Zentrum)Museum of Otto Weidt's Workshop for the Blind (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)Berlin TV Tower Restaurant TeufelsbergKaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (Kaiser-Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche)Potsdamer PlatzPotsdam's GardensOld National Gallery (Alte Nationalgalerie)Prenzlauer BergEphraim Palace (Ephraim-Palais)Führerbunker