- Local, knowledgeable guide will navigate you safely through the city
- Comfortable city bike and helmet included
- Get off the beaten tourist path; learn about Berlin's hidden treasures from a local
- Family-friendly tour: children are welcome and infant seats can be provided on request
- Departure times are on request: fit this tour into your schedule at your convenience
Departure & Return
Square infront of Nikolai Church. Courtyard entrance on the opposite.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Operating in German and English (depending on option) - other languages on request
- Offered from 4 participants min. on
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Free Berlin - Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms