6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the regal heritage of Potsdam, Berlin’s posh royal suburb. See the Dutch Quarter and well-preserved palaces of Frederick the Great and other Prussian kings, including Cecilienhof and splendid Sanssouci, with a driver and guide. Hotel pickup and drop-off makes this an easy way to escape the urban grind of Berlin for a day among Potsdam’s lush gardens, plentiful fountains, and fascinating history.
- Take a day to visit UNESCO-listed Potsdam, just a short drive from central Berlin
- See the palaces of Frederick William I and Frederick the Great
- Hear how Potsdam played an important role in Cold War history
- Includes door-to-door service from Berlin hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by Train from Berlin to Potsdam
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our Local Guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 9 am
The tour start at 9 am and end at 3 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY REMAZ TOURS GmbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Potsdam, just a short train ride (25 minutes) outside of the city is a wonderful contrast to Berlin." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Potsdam City Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBerlinCity Tours - PotsdamWalking Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - RostockWalking Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockCity Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Berlin DungeonCheckpoint CharlieGDR Watch Tower (DDR-Wachturm)Bode MuseumAnti-War Museum (Anti-Kriegs-Museum)Sanssouci PalaceMadame Tussauds BerlinBebelplatzAquaDom & SEA LIFE® BerlinPotsdamer PlatzHumboldt University of BerlinChamäleon TheaterBerlin Gallery (Berlinische Galerie)Unter den LindenSoviet War Memorial TiergartenAllied Museum (AlliiertenMuseum)Anne Frank Centre (Anne Frank Zentrum)Märkisches MuseumGerman-Russian Museum Berlin-KarlshorstPariser Platz