- 4-hour walking tour of modern Berlin
- See several city neighborhoods, such as Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg
- Stroll through the courtyards of Mitte and the streets of Prenzlauer Berg
- Visit the arts complex of the Kulturbrauerei (Culture Brewery)
- View the Berlin Wall murals at its East Side Gallery and cross Oberbaum Bridge
Departure & Return
Meeting point: outside FRIEDRICHSTRASSE TRAIN STATION, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- An AB zone public transport daypass, or equivalent, is necessary for this tour. Should you not have one on arrival at the meeting point, the tour guide will help you purchase one on the spot. They normally cost 7 euros per person, but there are many variations with group reductions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insider Tour Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience