- Explore Berlin's Jewish Quarter on this guided, small-group sightseeing tour
- Discover stories of Berlin's Jewish history, dating back to the Middle Ages
- Choose the departure time that's most convenient—in the morning or afternoon
- Don't worry about finding the tour, with Berlin hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (unless pre-arranged with us)
- Dress code : Men should wear a head covering during the optional entrance to the cemetery.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide, tour also available in German, Hebrew, English and other languages
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nadav Tours - Gablinger Berlin Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.