- Save time and combine a graffiti walk with a hands-on tutorial
- Listen to insider stories about Berlin’s famous street artists
- Expand your art skills with professional guidance on graffiti techniques
- Travel light-art equipment and protective clothing are provided
Departure & Return
The meeting point is near the Ostkreuz S-Bahn station. There is a small playground on the corner.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY mygraffitiworkshop
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Exclusive graffiti workshop in Berlin.