3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Local Expert Guide
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
Friedrichstraße 103, 10117 Berlin, Germany
at the entrance of the Melia Hotel
Bernauer Str. 111, 13355 Berlin, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Humboldt Tours Berlin GmbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking Tour Stories from East Berlin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking Tour Stories from East Berlin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking Tour Stories from East Berlin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Walking Tour Stories from East Berlin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Walking Tour Stories from East Berlin
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinWalking Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamWalking Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Hackescher MarktSoviet War Memorial TiergartenMarble Palace (Marmorpalais)Ephraim Palace (Ephraim-Palais)Schwules Museum (Gay Museum)Karl-Marx-Allee (Stalinallee)Olympic Stadium (Olympiastadion Berlin)FührerbunkerHamburger BahnhofKaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens)Bode MuseumAnti-War Museum (Anti-Kriegs-Museum)Museum of Otto Weidt's Workshop for the Blind (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)Nineties Berlin: Multimedia ExhibitionChamäleon TheaterGeorg Kolbe MuseumWintergarten BerlinNikolaiviertel (Nicholas Quarter)Topography of TerrorNew National Gallery (Neue Nationalgalerie)